April 19, 2013

We will never grow old


A spring outfit and no make-up is what you can see on these pictures. I'm so busy with the stuff for University now, I start to regret my choice which was the faculty of Finances. I was thinking that maybe it would be better for my future, but from that time I've definitely changed my mind and the first thing after finishing my Bachelor degree will be a designing course. It's also my little advice for you - Don't ever do anything which isn't related to your passions! Otherwise, you'll get extremely bored ;P

Labels:
blazer - Mango
trousers - Zara
wedges - Melissa
shirt -Romwe











24 comments:

  1. hiiii:) thx for your comment:) I bought the glasses at "asos" and the earrings at "six". hope i could help:) LiVDE.Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blazer...i like this outfit :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifull outfit ; D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Love your shirt! *

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty , love the blazer and shirt;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look;)


    www.justynapolska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice jacket ; DD

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blazer and the shirt.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. świetnie wyglądasz, marynarka po prostu boska, ukradłabym ją:)) A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pięknie wyglądasz! Masz cudną urodę i wspaniałe włosy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely! The floral print on the top is so pretty and those shoes are amazing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look gorgeous
    beautiful shirt dear
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute shirt and blazer. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful! Love how the flower blouse contrasts with the neutral colors :D
    xx
    Dany
    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete